Visiting and accompanying persons regulations Upper Engadine Hospital valid from 30 December 2021
Due to the current situation regarding the number of positively tested persons with the Omikron variant and in order to reduce contact, visits to the Upper Engadine Hospital are only possible in special exceptional situations as listed below:
- caregivers of seriously ill or dying patients
- Additional caregivers requested by the treatment team for the specific support of patients in need of care.
- Translators or relatives for translation by appointment
- Accompaniment by max. one person to appointments of patients in need of care
- Accompaniment by max. one person to the emergency ward of needy patients
- Father (caregiver) at birth and in the postpartum period
- - One parent of children (≤16 years).
For accompanying persons in exceptional cases, the 3 G rule applies.
General ban on visiting COVID-19 patients.
As exceptions (in strict compliance with the protective measures), visits, limited to one caregiver per day, are also possible for COVID-19 patients:
- critically ill patients
- for the dying patients
- in the case of children, the caregiver is also isolated
- in the case of women in childbirth and women in childbed, by the partner.
Thank you for your understanding and support!